The ‘Teen Mom’ Farewell Special was full of great footage, like the girls casting tapes, new updates, and some surprising revelations from the cast! Here’s the highlights of the show in case you missed it.
Maci and Ryan:
- Ryan moved out of his parents house.
- Maci’s parents encouraged her to apply for ’16 and Pregnant,’ and Ryan and his parents didn’t know about it.
- Ryan never wanted to be on TV, or have his personal life made public.
- Maci said she knew she didn’t want to marry Ryan.
- Ryan said he only went along with wedding talk to make people happy.
- Ryan claims “I don’t think I was ever in love with Maci.”
Catelynn and Tyler:
- Catelynn and Tyler’s adoption counselor, Dawn, recommended them for the show, and filmed their casting tape.
- Catelynn is a freshman, and Tyler a sophomore in college.
- Catelynn has her wedding dress and cake picked out for her wedding next Summer.
- Catelynn doesn’t think Brandon and Teresa will allow Carly to come to their wedding.
- Catelynn and Tyler moved out of their trailer and now live in a gorgeous house.
- During her first day of filming at school, nobody knew she was pregnant.
- Farrah’s parents didn’t talk about birth control with her, because of their faith, they preached abstinence.
- Farrah reveals acting childish by going out when Sophia was a baby, says she was trying to deal with the pain of losing Derek.
- Amber failed a drug test, opted out of rehab, and was sentenced to prison for 5 years.
- She and Gary’s relationship is still rocky.
- Amber will speak to Dr. Drew from prison in a new MTV special.
Read the latest ‘Teen Mom’ news on Sulia and get Twitter updates here or LIKE us on Facebook!