Someone claiming to be a former camera man for ‘Teen Mom’ took to the site Reddit recently to dish some not-so-nice details on the stars. Check out a few of the gems that the alleged former MTV employee revealed about the cast before they were deleted.
- The network would often set up fights in the beginning
- The director would feed the girls lines
- The girls make $150,000 a year, and get a bonus for high ratings
- Camera man says the girls spend unwisely, and could be set for life if they planned their finances better
- Barbara has the “worst” voice and is a “wino.”
- Says the cast are “the worst people I’ve ever met. absolutely no intelligence.”
- The girls friends would hit on the crew members, one days a member decided to fool around with one of the young girls, (He was later fired.) When she found out he was 38 she was disgusted.
- He says the best part about filming was the birth, but the girls “should have gotten abortions.”
- Says Leah is careless
- Says Farrah was “nasty. If we were following her she would slam the door on our face.”
- Cameras are not allowed to film when the girls go into the bathroom and close the door
- Kail has the most potential to be a good mother.
- “Every shoot i would want to call CPS. filthy houses (dog poop on the floor, bloody tampons sitting in a corner for months, weeks old food everywhere, etc) one of the worst is Leah, filthiest person I’ve met. when feeding her twins she would spill a bunch of cheese puffs on the nasty carpet and the girls would crawl around and suck up the cheese puffs, no hands involved.”
- Corey is a good guy, and should have never agreed to do the show.
Wow! This is quite a lot of interesting information. What a bombshell. But REMEMBER we don’t know for sure that this man was a former ‘Teen Mom’ crew member. However, Reddit does usually check credentials before letting people post.
Read the latest ‘Teen Mom’ news on Sulia and get Twitter updates here or LIKE us on Facebook!