‘Teen Mom’ fans know that ‘Teen Mom 2’ star Leah Messer and her boyfriend, Jeremy Calvert, tied the knot in April, making Leah a young bride once again. However, they recently had a bigger, more lavish wedding to celebrate with more of their friends and family.
OK! Magazine has all the exclusive photos and details about Leah and Jeremy’s second wedding. Here’s what you need to know:
- It was raining like crazy on the day of their wedding.
- The couple married in South Carolina.
- There were about 30 guests in all, including ‘Teen Mom 2’ cameras.
- Leah walked down the aisle with her step-father, and biological father, whom was a surprise guest.
- Leah hadn’t seen her father for years before the wedding.
- The couple were emotional while exchanging their vows.
- After the ceremony, the couple, wedding party, and Leah’s twin girls, danced down the aisle to the Black Eyed Peas song ‘I Gotta Feeling.’
- Leah’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ co-star, Kailyn Lowry, and her boyfriend, Javi, were in attendance.
There you have it, all the details on Leah and Jeremy’s second, and much bigger, wedding. It looks like fans will get to see the fun go down on the fourth season of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ which the girls are currently filming.
Read the latest ‘Teen Mom’ news on Sulia and get Twitter updates here or LIKE us on Facebook!